Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's A Small World After All

My mother's first cousin's husband mentioned that he had a cousin in Dallas who had children around my age. He put me in touch with one of them, H and she said she'd meet up with me and Mark for dinner and bring her brother, J, and his wife, S. H, J, S and I emailed back and forth on Facebook to make plans and along the way, S befriended me and noticed we already had a mutual friend, my brother Jonathan! Apparently, the two of them had lived in the same dorm at NYU! What a small world! The five of us had a wonderful dinner and got along really well.

The next night, Mark and I were out for dinner/drinks with Mark's cousins and who walks in but S and J! What are the chances?

Since then, S's invited me out to (what turned out to be hot) yoga and we're having dinner later this week! I think I made my first friend. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment