Sunday, August 21, 2011

First Day in Dallas

I woke up this morning and at first didn't know where I was. It only took me a moment to remember but it felt like I was in a hotel on a trip. It will probably take awhile until I wake up feeling like I'm at home. We got to work right away making a list of things to buy and spent the day shopping for things for our new place (so exciting,) having a lovely Tex-Mex brunch (hello eggs benedict made with "taco meat") and Mark made a wonderful salad for dinner with some of the groceries we had bought. It was an awesome first day and I'm very excited to see how my first day at work goes tomorrow. Since I haven't even met my new coworkers, or been inside the office (although we did a drive-by today,) I am nervous and curious to see what my new office is going to be like.

Mark's amazing dinner:


















Things I saw on our shopping trip that I would have never spotted out east:





No comments:

Post a Comment